Thursday, January 16, 2014

Budapest

Happy new year, everyone!

I hope that wherever you are and whatever you do, you have had some time to relax over the past few weeks and build your strength up to conquer whatever you have to in the coming year. I wish you all the usual, lots of good friends and family to have adventures with, lots of personal growth, and all the love and good food in the world to keep you happy.

Today, I have only for you a few of my favourite pictures from Budapest, and a link to the album where you can see a few more of them. These are by no means the best ones, but they are special to me.







I didn't see much of Eastern Europe when I lived on this continent last, so it warmed my heart to visit Budapest, among other places. It's a small city, but it felt homely somehow. Like anyone would indeed call you in for a cup of tea and a meal if you just struck up a conversation with them in the street.




And then there was the patisserie and mulled wine and all that goulash. Oof, so much goodness. Two days were just enough to bring the good kind of tingling back in my toes.



Anyway, here's a link to the albums if you want to see some more!

Part 1, Budapest
Part 2, Vienna
Part 3, Prague and Bratislava


No comments:

Post a Comment